Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Waited All These Years...

Throughout my grade school and college years, I always felt like something was missing in my life.  Maybe my soulmate or maybe a different vocation or perhaps I chose the wrong path when a bend in the road was presented to me.  I never knew what it was that was causing this emptiness in a small space in my heart.  But I knew that there had to be more to life than textbooks, late-night studying, 9-hour work shifts, 8am classes..

Well, God wasn't ignoring me.  He had to reserve a special space in my heart:  for my husband, soulmate, and best friend... and later for two baby boys.  God just knew one wouldn't be enough!

I absolutely positively undeniably cannot express in words how my life has changed since these two were born.  I never knew I could learn how to be a mom...especially to twins.  It took a lot of tears, pain, sickness, and effort to truly start feeling like a mom.  But it came quickly and I learned quickly.

Yes, I love every second of it.  And I wouldn't change a thing.

My heart is happy.



Leo & Max in a crocheted hat I made him.  It was too big and kept falling off in the pic.
 Leo in his fancy cardigan.
 Max being all perky and happy that he can sit up while on his belly.

 Leo tried the hat and obviously loooooved it.  
 Max found a new comfy position.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All who would win joy, must share it; happiness was born a twin. -Lord Byron