Thursday, February 3, 2011

TV-ADDICTED SMILING BABIES

FOUR MONTHS OLD!!!!!!


There are two things that Max and Leo love to eat: milk and their fingers.  Right after I feed them (and I feed them a lot) they immediately shove their hand in their mouth.  Sometimes if they're next to each other, they'll grab the other's arm and start sucking on it.  Yet, Max is the one who always sucks his thumb constantly; Leo just sticks to the whole hand.
We did notice that Leo sucks his left hand and Max sucks his right hand (with the exception to the picture below).  Perhaps it shows whether they'll be a lefty or righty??

ANOTHER thing that the twins LOVE is watching TV.  The second I turn it on, their heads look over so fast to the TV and they just stare at it.  If I let them, they'd watch it for hours probably.  It actually has become a problem because when I feed them, they insist on watching TV at the same time and refuse to turn their head toward me.  Their neck muscle is just too strong!

And if I try to block their eye sight from the TV, they fuss... a lot.  So I've resorted to taking them in the bedroom to feed them where it's quiet.

In the picture below, Max (gray t-shirt) is watching TV.  It wasn't easy getting them both to look at the camera since the TV was on in the background!

ALSO, I love OLD NAVY baby apparel.  I usually don't like their store since the clothes seem over-sized, but these Old Navy baby shirts they have on are so nice and fit well!  Plus, there's no tag in the back (a major plus)!  I have some other Old Navy clothes for them that I like as well.  The clothes there for babies are reasonable when it's on sale... totally worth it!


I tried to match them in green in the picture below.  They look so big!  Well, they definitely feel big when I hold them now.  

My mother-in-law made four baby pillows for the twins.  They're handmade!  She must have spent a LONG time sewing all those tiny patterns (she did it by hand too)... and the butterflies on the bottom!!!  She filled it with these little puffy seeds so it's like a bean bag, but more puffy and ...nicer!  The babies like them a lot.



I put my husband in charge of the babies and when I came back, I found Leo in a pile of his toys in the swing.  It looks like he's sad in the picture, but we've come to the conclusion that that's just how he looks!!  My husband said they get that from me since I always have a "serious" look on my face.  Like mother, like sons!


I was always afraid in the beginning that the babies wouldn't laugh or smile much when they got older!!!  Well, I was wrong.  They smile and laugh at EVERYTHING!  When I feed them, I can't even look at them because they will smile and the milk will pour out of their mouth!  Whatever we do, they think it's the funniest thing ever!  If I look away, and then look at the babies, they laugh and think it's a game.

They go crazy if you tickle them too.  It's like the perfect age for them... so fun!

Leo (left), Max (right..turquoise)


Ok, so I had a cute onesie on Max, and couldn't help notice that he looks kinda girly... maybe it was his eyelashes, or he just has feminine features...?  HA, no!  Turns out I got a girl's outfit instead of a boy's.  You can see the puffy shoulders... it's totally for a girl, not a boy.  Oh well, as you can see, it didn't seem to bother him.



1 comment:

  1. those are some great pics of your adorable twins! i am following you on gfc and would like for you to follow me back at http://everydayproductsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All who would win joy, must share it; happiness was born a twin. -Lord Byron