Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween Costumes!


Now that I have two kids to dress up, I love Halloween!!  My mom got Max and Leo their first Halloween costume. I put Max in the ladybug costume and Leo in the pumpkin costume.  They didn't seem to have a problem with it except that they keep pulling their hats off!  At first, we didn't plan on taking them out for trick or treating since they're too little to say "trick or treat" and to eat the candy (or even take the candy).  But I found out that some shopping malls have trick or treating for little kids!  So we will probably take them to that and show off their costumes!  Can't wait to take pictures for that!


Leo looks like a sad pumpkin here!



Baby fashion show!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All who would win joy, must share it; happiness was born a twin. -Lord Byron