Friday, May 27, 2011

7 Months


Leo trying on sunglasses in the car



Twins play together, and sleep together!

Leo trying on headphones


Max about a month ago trying to sit up.  Now he's a pro at sitting!

I'm so grateful that they love to be with each other!  Their favorite thing to do is to crawl on top of one another!

Max sleeping like an angel.


Not only do they play together, they also always follow each other.  Wherever one is, the other is there.


Max fell asleep in his high chair while I was feeding him solids!

My mom got the babies some elephants.  Leo loves elephants... at least that's what I like to think.  

Even though Max weighs more than Leo, Leo endures the extra poundage of his bro.

Leo with a cloth wrapped around his head.


Very rarely can I get the twins to pose for me anymore.  Since they're crawling, they never stay in one position.  I got lucky with this one.  

Max in his Wisconsin hoodie from my mom.  The knit hat is from my mother-in-law.  College boy?  College baby!

Max left, Leo right


Max sleeping like a baby





Leo fell asleep with his elmo doll.  


It's so hard keeping the twins away from things they shouldn't have!!  


Max

Once again, they're into everything!!  Together, they found some electronics they shouldn't be around, despite us trying to block them from it with pillows and blankets.  Twins really do work together!  Here, they passed out, and Leo had his arm over Max.  SO cute.


Leo in a cute hat, which he'll probably never wear since it's not cold out.  

"Jester" baby!


Max curled himself up into this blanket all by himself!  I'm glad that my husband got a picture of it.

So precious, despite the trouble he creates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All who would win joy, must share it; happiness was born a twin. -Lord Byron